Menu Close

I was at 7-Eleven the other day…

This was on July 6th at the 7-Eleven near our house. The night before we had been hearing more fireworks – we were shocked anyone still had fireworks left after the insanity that was the night of the 4th – so we closed our bedroom window.

We don't know exactly when this RV caught fire, but there it was Monday morning.

It also stuck around for at least a week. I assume because it was in the parking lot, which is private property.

It smelled quite bad.